Friday, March 18, 2011

Words with Michelle - March 18, 2011

Latest Story:  In the control room, Commander Ay Oy sipped his tea.  He again retinaswiped his much-too-loved iPad72000, and once again gawped at the grim results displayed on his stellar nav ap.  From the galaxy rim, his fleet had blazed its way back to the Ag planet Ganja, eon tone cannons at the ready.  After the tab out of hyperspace, he knew they were too late.  A bright spot of radioactive dust was all that was left of the Gourd orbital station.  Down below, on the surface, Ensign Jo reported that something unnatural moved on the surface of Ganja.  A sense of foreboding gripped him - too many mights down there.




Words: Blazed; Loved; Gourd; Mights; Rim -> Grim; Ganja; Tea; Moved; Tab; Gawp ; Ag; Tone; Jo; Oy; Ay; Eon; Fleet

Previous Plays: http://storiespoemsdotdotdot.blogspot.com/2011/03/words-with-michelle-long-march-17-2011.html

1 comment:

  1. 18. Dairy

    Mmm, Mmm! I loved the taste of those chocolate chip cookies, especially after  the fleet of dairy trucks with the ag guys blazed by. My milk tab was quite high, but so was the tea-soaked ganja guy behind the wheel. He handed me a gourd filled with the cold liquid, and it moved me to change my tone. The rim of it had me gawp as I noticed the jo floating my cup. The mights of the crumbs...it's a grim thought when the ay takes eons to digest. Oy!!!

    ReplyDelete