Thursday, March 17, 2011

Words with Julie - March 17, 2011

Sentences:
  1. "Ah, you gabs all the time that you be fine, that you be the finest het in town - me thinks you hae a wee bit too much flab for that to be true." (Mike)
  2. Gabs (Nickname for Gabriella):
    Ah, be still my heart! That man hae a fine ass...no! the FINEST ass I hae ever seen, with not an ounce of flab on it!
    Her friend Ruby:
    Pity he's not het.
    (Julie)
  3. "You gabs, you die! You hae just one chance. Kapiche?" Jake's flab on his abs shuddered with the force of his threat. Fred grimaced at the sight - "Ah, ta for giving me a chance - you're the finest het I know." "Would you like some dal?", he asked, hoping to change the subject. (Mike)
Words:  Fine; Hae; Flab; Ah; Be -> Bed; Het; Gabs; Finest; Hazed; Ta; Dal

    1 comment:

    1. 2. Gabs(Nickname for Gabriella): Ah, be still my heart! That man hae a fine ass...no! the FINEST ass I hae ever seen, with not an ounce of flab on it!

      Her friend Ruby: Pity he's not het.

      ReplyDelete