Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Perfect Dairy Experience - Not! Michelle's play against Mike

Story: "Yipes! What happened to my Duff beer, Mo?" Homer asked as his eyes blazed with ay.
"Now Homer, you know the ag folks have painstakingly added tea and ganja to the mix to bring about the perfect dairy experience. The rim of the glass always has bits of gourd to add a special tone to your drink. I thought you loved it."
"I don't, and I'm not moved by your little speech. I pay good money to..."
"Actually, Homer, you don't. It's been eons since you paid your tab. Love the Duff beer, or the prospects of coming back to my tavern are grim. OY!"
Homer promptly shut his trap as a fleet of emotions hit him, not the least of which was humility. And the mights of Jo, Mo's twin, interrupted the discussion...for now.

Words: Blazed; Loved; Gourd; Mights; Rim -> Grim; Ganja; Tea; Moved; Tab; Gawp; Ag; Tone; Jo; Oy; Ay; Eon; Fleet; Dairy; Duff; Yipe

Previous Play: What Duff Means

No comments:

Post a Comment